Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Sad Day in Arizon

What happened in Arizona yesterday is a travesty. How one person can inflict so much pain on so many people in a matter of seconds is beyond me. I'd like to offer my deepest condolences to the families and friends of the six innocent people who lost their lives and to the 23 others who were injured (some critically) and to their families and friends.  Arizona's Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (Democrat) lies in critical condition having done so much for her community and State. May the good Lord have mercy on your soul(s)..

I Love My Camera

I remember using my point and shoot. I thought I was all that. I found it fascinating how you could do so many different things with a camera. My beautiful wife knew how much I loved photography and for my 50 birthday surprised me with a Canon Rebel XTi which I still shoot with. I love the results, I love the memories it creates and most of all I love the fact that I am now a professional photographer.  Thank you honey for all you do for me honey.
My Wife Kelly
I have 4 lenses. The kit lens that came with the camera. Canon EF-S 18-55mm F-5 I like it. Use it a lot in the house. The Canon Zoom 75-300 mm F 5.6.  I used to love it for outdoor work. Don't take it out of my bag much. I have since invested in the Canon  L series (Red Stripe) EF 70-200mm F 4 USM  Zoom Lens which has become my dream maker. I also invested in the Canon Lens EF 50mm 1.8 prime lens which is superb in low light situations. Business is better than I would have ever imagined it would be at this stage of the game. I have worked very hard at getting it to where it is today and I will continue to work as hard as I can and do whatever it takes to make this dream become real. Thanks and have a nice day everyone.  
The Mississippi River

No comments:

Post a Comment