Monday, January 3, 2011

About this Blog!


Hello, and welcome to my new blog!

My name is Joe Grimando. I am currently a photographer from Avon, Ohio. I was raised in Forest Hills in Queens, NY. In 2005 I moved to Ohio to raise a family in a small Midwest town.  My dream for many years has been to open up a portrait studio. That dream has started to come to fruition. 


The images that I post on this blog, are ones which I have taken while out with my children, shooting a wedding, shooting a landscape, etc. My passion for quite some time has been photography, and still remains true to this very day.  Please check out the images which I have posted on this blog.  I would love to hear any of your thoughts, feelings, or feedback regarding the photos.  If you want to learn more about me and my current photography business, please visit me on the web  at 

www.joegrimando.com

Thank you again, and I look forward to reading your comments throughout this blog.  -Joe Grimando-












No comments:

Post a Comment