Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's been a week.....

Lunch Time in Canada

I took this photo during a visit to Niagara Falls in 2008. I ventured out and found the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory.  It was so beautiful.  Only one thing got in the way of me continuing, my 18 month old :)  Glad I was able to get this shot. Any comments would be welcomed.


I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post.  That can only mean good things are happening in my life. Phones are ringing steadily with inquiries and bookings. I will be out most of this upcoming weekend shooting regardless of the weather. My brain is telling me GO OUT AND SHOOT.....
I expect to go into the Metro Parks to see if I can capture some pretty scenes.  Not much fresh snow.  What's on the ground has been there for a while now.  I am going to look specifically for abandoned buildings, barns and lighthouses. 


The photo below was taken by a friend of mine. It really is a beautiful photo.  Look at how the Dragonfly is actually turning his head to see what's going on. Great shot Tom.


No comments:

Post a Comment