Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Highly Recommended Book For Parents !!

Friends of mine from my Church recently published  a book 

"Parenting From "The Heights"
Take the High Road...Get Results

Anne Wiggins & Linda Williams

 
I highly recommend this book if..
  
A) You have young children
B) Have children that disobey you
C) You have children
D) Have children that disobey you

Get the drift? 

The book is written in 3 sections.

Section One: The Foundation

Section Two: The Tools

Section Three: The Heart

Here is the link tho their web site



Linda & Anne were kind enough to quote me on the back cover of the book.
"As a 50 yr-old man having young children, I thought I knew it all. I didn't. This book gave me hope and direction"
Joe Grimando, Cleveland, Ohio

My boys as I have mentioned in previous posts are 2 1/2 & 4 1/2 years old. 
Life is good these days.
Thanks guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment